General Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum Order Value: 2000 US$ (FOB India Port). In special cases the minimum order value can be reduced to 1000 US$.
- We carry limited stock of regular items but few items are manufactured of demand only. Production time for small to medium orders varies from 15-30 days. Production time for large quantities to be communicated on request.
- We can ship goods by Sea Freight, Air Freight, Express Courier and Economy Courier. Further details elaborated below.
- Payment by Bank Swift/TT only. Payments upto 5000 US$ are full advance. For payments above it standard terms are 25% on order confirmation and remaining before dispatch. No foreign cheques, Demand drafts and other bearer instruments are acceptable due to Indian Banking regulations. Through bank payment can be considered only for bigger orders subject to 25% advance at time of order confirmation.
First Time Importers:
JAPSON has a policy of supporting first-time importers that wish to sell and market our products. Importing is as easy as 1-2-3
Step 1: Decide on what to buy from various products listed on our website. For first time importers we suggest buying products for orders in hand and regular running items. After you finalize the items we can give tentative shipment cost and advice on best mode depending on order size and urgency.
Step 2: Payment can be remitted by Swift using an International Bank or any reputed local bank which has MT-103 facility. We will provide you swift instructions and your bank official can take care of the rest. Once we receive the payment we can start production and pack them for dispatch.
Step 3:If goods are by Express of Economy courier you get door delivery after paying the duties and taxes to TNT, FEDEX, ARAMEX, DHL, etc. If you are importing by Air or Sea freight you need to tie-up with a reputed Clearance and Customs agent in your country. We can ship the goods using our agent in India but the handling of cargo in your country is handled only by your agent. Once goods are there he assists you regarding the paper-work and clearance procedures. After clearance you get your goods.
The primary mode of payments is by Bank Swift/Telegraphic Transfer (TT). Payment can be remitted by Swift using an International Bank or any reputed local bank that has MT-103 facility. We will provide you swift instructions and your bank official can take care of the rest.
For small samples order (pickup) below 500$ we can accept direct transfers like Western Union, Moneygram, etc. These are discouraged for regular orders as these don’t account for Export as per Indian Laws.
No foreign cheques, Demand drafts and other bearer instruments are acceptable due to Indian Banking regulations and their fear of dishonour.
Payments upto 5000 US$ are full advance. For payments above it standard terms are 25% on order confirmation and remaining before dispatch.
For small orders upto 2500 dollars swift charges of 40$ would be chargeable.
We have option of “Freight to Pay” where Air/Sea freight can be paid at destination on cargo arrival. Thus you can save valuable foreign currency and defer the payment.
Various Shipping Options:
- Sea Freight: It is the cheapest but the slowest mode of transportation. Sea shipment is advisable for consignments of value above 10,000 US$. If you have a container it comes out to be very economical. Minimum clearance and transit time of shipment is more than 30 days.
- Air Freight: It is the best mode of transportation for small shipments but significantly costly than Sea Freight. Agent charges and other levies are nominal and thus can be used for shipment of any size and value.
- Economy Courier: We can send goods by Economy Courier service of TNT, ARAMEX or FEDEX. These services are slightly costly than Air Freight but should be used for shipments upto 250Kg. They are useful as they give Door Delivery and save the hassle of employing an agent at destination.
- Express Courier: Very costly but should be used for samples and extremely urgent shipments.
Explanation of general Shipping terms:
FOR (Indian Port): The prices are till Port Gates of the mentioned port. All subsequent charges like Port charges, Agent charges, THC, Inland haulage, Freight etc are to buyers account.
FOB (Indian Port): The prices are till vessel gates after custom clearance and other formalities. Charges like container fees, THC, IHC are part of Ocean Freight that are to buyer’s account. If our prices are till Inland Port then Inland Haulage is to buyer’s account.
CIF (Foreign Port): The prices include all charges till landing of goods on specified Port.