How to Buy From Us:
Simply write an email to us with product codes, items, specifications and quantities of equipment you wish to purchase. It is always better if your request is in Excel and Word format. You can find our email ids on Contact Us Page or just use form on Contact Us Page. You can also download pdf of Products on our Website and attach them with the email request for clarity.
You can add the products to Wish-List option of the website. For this you need to Login using existing credential or register with us. After you add items to Wish-List, you can indicate quantities and instructions in comments section. Please press “Update Wish-List” Button after adding your comments and quantities to save. To send us your Wish-List, you can press “Email Wishlist to JAPSON” button or you can download Wish-List using “Download Wishlist” Button and email it to us.
Note: Your Wish-List is saved with us even after you Log Out your account or close your browser for your future reference.
Mobile numbers of our Directors are available on Contact Us Page. You can reach them using Whatsapp for quick discussion.
General Terms and Conditions:
- • Minimum Order Value: 2000 US$ (Ex-Works Ambala Cantt). In special cases the minimum order value can be reduced to 1000 US$.
- • We carry limited stock of fast running items and many items are manufactured on demand basis. Following help us to offer best prices everytime.
- • Production time for small to medium orders varies from 1 to 2 weeks. Production time for bulk quantities will be communicated on request.
- • Urgent / Exams Orders are taken on case to case basis as time is indicated after finalization of Proforma.
- • We can ship goods by Sea Freight, Air Freight, Express Courier and Economy Courier. Further details regarding the same are elaborated below.
- • Payments are accepted by Bank Swift/ Telegraphic Transfer (TT) only. Payments up to 10000 US$ are full advance. For payments above it, standard terms are 25% on order confirmation and remaining before dispatch.
- • No foreign cheques, Demand drafts and other bearer instruments are acceptable due to Indian Banking regulations.
- • Western Union can only be accepted for payment of small value of freight or samples charges.
Note: Indian Banking System does not allow us to provide unsecured credit. Thus it is not possible for us to dispatch until full payment is secured to satisfaction of our bankers in their dollar account.
First Time Importers:
JAPSON has a strong policy of supporting first-time importers, specially in untapped markets that wish to sell and market JAPSON products. Importing is as easy as 1-2-3
- • Step 1: Decide on what to buy from various products listed on our website. For first time importers we suggest buying products for orders in hand and regular running items. After you finalize the items we can give tentative shipment cost and advice on best mode depending on order size and urgency. We strongly request you to buy within your budget.
- • Step 2: Payment can be remitted by Swift using an International Bank or any reputed local bank which has SWIFT / TT (MT-103) facility. We will provide you swift instructions and your bank official can take care of the rest. Once we receive the payment we can start production and pack them for dispatch.
- • Step 3: If goods are by Express of Economy courier you get door delivery after paying the duties and taxes to TNT, FEDEX, ARAMEX, DHL, etc. If you are importing by Air or Sea mode, you need to tie-up with a reputed Clearance and Customs agent in your country. We can ship the goods using our agent in India but the handling of cargo in your country can only be done by your agent. Once goods are there, he will assist you regarding the paper-work and clearance procedures. After clearance you get your goods. Please note that Local Duties and Taxes are your responsibilities
Various Shipping Options:
Sea Freight: It is the cheapest but the slowest mode of transportation. Sea shipment is usually advisable for consignments of value above 10,000 US$ due to fixed over-heads (like Port Charges, BL Charges, Agent Charges, THC, etc) of a Sea Shipment. If you have a container it comes out to be very economical.
Air Freight: It is the best mode of transportation for small shipments but significantly costly than Sea Freight. Agent charges and other levies are nominal and thus can be used for shipment of any size and value.
Economy Courier: We can send goods by Economy Courier service of TNT, ARAMEX or FEDEX. These services are slightly costly than Air Freight but should be used for shipments upto 250Kg. They are useful as they give Door Delivery and save the hassle of employing an agent at destination.
Express Courier: Very costly but can be used for samples and extremely urgent shipments.
Estimated Time Frame for Shipment to reach the Designated Port from dispatch
- • Major Sea Ports: 30 Days
- • Minor Sea Ports: 45 Days
- • Inland (Dry) Ports: 60-75 Days
- • Major Air Ports: 10-12 Days
- • Minor Air Ports: 14-18 Days
- • Economy Courier: 7-10 Days
Clearance time at destination port is extra above indicated time
We have option of “Freight to Pay” where Air/Sea freight, where freight be paid at destination on cargo arrival. Thus you can save valuable foreign currency and defer the payment. Although following mode is costly by 5-10%.
Explanation of General Shipping terms:
Ex-Works (Ambala Cantt): The prices of goods are for delivery till our Factory Gates in Ambala Cantt. All subsequent charges including inland transportation by truck towards port, agent charges, port charges, etc are to be borne by the buyer.
FOR (Indian Port): The prices are till Port Gates of the mentioned Indian port. All subsequent charges like Port charges, Agent charges, THC, Inland haulage, Freight etc are to buyers account.
CIF (Foreign Port): The prices include all charges till landing of goods on specified Foreign Port. All charges in Indian Part are included in the Price.
In case of FOR Shipment, if the customer wishes to nominate his agent (in India) for all further transport, we prefer to use the services of our regular agent for “Custom Clearance” part at Indian Port. Nominal charges for the given service can be added to the Proforma or can be paid by the nominated agent to our agent.